Pageviews last month

Sunday, May 15, 2011

PEACHY KEEN!

My Juicy Couture Peach Charm on the Juicy Couture gold link necklace.

Nail polishes in peach-LIKE colors!  It's very hard to define what peach really is when talking about nail color.  Colors (from left to right) include Essie Tart Deco, Chanel Peche Necree, combo of Sinful Colors Cloud nine under Nicole Sheer Fun under Essie Kisses and Bises (complicated..I know), Essie Van d'Go and last Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet under Sephora OPI Wardrobe Change.




I thought for this peach feature I would do a daytime face (concentrating on changing the eye) and a nightime face.  This is the daytime look.

This eye includes Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion in Eden, MAC Expensive Pink shadow on lid, lightest in brow and inner eye and darkest  (in crease) of the three color Smashbox Beam Eyelights palette, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Maya, Cover Girl Perfect Blend Liner in Black/Brown on waterline and Cover girl Lashblast Volume mascara in Very Black.


The lip is Nars (famous but infamously named) "O" lipgloss.  Yes I abbreviated...I promised not to have any "Adult" content on my blog.




Other products on my face include L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N3, L'Oreal True Match blush in N3-4 Innocent Flush, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20, Bare Minerals brow color in Dark Blonde and E.L.F All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach.






I bought this bracelet from an "accessories only" Forever 21. 



This is Aveeno's Positively Nourishing Body Wash in White Peach and Ginger...It's DELICIOUS.  Doesn't leave too much lasting fragrance which is good for me because I like to smell like my perfume...not my soap.  It's a nice treat at showertime though!!!





From left to right, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Simmer (smells like a creamsicle...yum!), Nars "O" gloss, Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in Peach Shimmer, and Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Peach.

From left to right - Prescriptives lipgloss in Moonbeam, the well-loved Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in Honey Glaze (a go-to for me), and a new try for me NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (VERY NICE and similar in color to NARS "O" gloss but a fraction of the cost)




From left to right - Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Peach, Elizabeth Arden Lipgloss in Peach shimmer, Elizabeth Arden Lipgloss in Honey Glaze.

From left to right, NYC Brighton Beach Peach, Nars "O" gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Simmer and Prescriptives lipgloss in Moonbeam.
Eyecolors from left to right - Sephora eyeshadow in Retro Powderpuff, MAC Expensive Pink, Medium shade in the Smashbox Eyelights palette Beam.  Retro Powderpuff is a little hard to get out of the palette but is very pretty once it's on, MAC Expensive Pink is stellar (that's all I can say) and although Smashbox's shadows go on velvety it has a TON of fallout...don your scotch tape!

Blush on left is Nars "O", on right is L'Oreal True Match in N3-4 Innocent Flush.

Top is L'Oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush and bottom is Nars "O".  I know Innocent Flush looks chalky but it goes on VERY smooth and natural and blends really well.   But...Nars "O" is just the best color in ANY category.

This is E.L.F.'s All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach.  It has nice color but is a little hard to apply.  Definitely worth the price though!


This is the nighttime look...  I added MAC Vanilla pigment on brow, MAC Gorgeous Gold on inner lid, MAC Swimming in crease, MAC Club on outer lid, MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack and Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eye liner pencil, in Jet Black, on waterline.


The lip for this look is the NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach.





This bracelet makes me happy.  These are very light peach stones set in a bar type of bracelet.  I LOVE my sparklies whether they're on my eyes, lips or on my wrist!  Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to show you my purples this week!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment