Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MAC Surf Baby! Summer Stash!

Everyone knows my love for MAC Surf Baby!  I got quite a few items from this collection but opted out of getting the pigment stacks.  Well, yesterday my friend and coworker gifted me a sample set of the Summer Stash pigment stack.  Thank you Maria!!!  These pigments are very metallic but neutral in color.  AMAZING!!!  I used three of the four in the stack for this look.












The lightest color in the stack is used on the brow and inner corner of eye.  The second lightest color is used on the lid. The darkest color in the stack was used in the crease and more concentrated on the outside edge of the lid.  I also used Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Maya.


For this look I used the two lightest colors and the darkest color in the stack.  I also used Refined Golden Bronzer and Good Lovin' lipglass from the MAC Surf Baby collection.  I did use a bit of my own custom mixed lipgloss over top of Good Lovin' though.  It was made with products from TKB Trading (Versagel, Satin Orange Gold mica, Soft Red mica, Golden Bronze mica and Pink Pearl Mica).  I also used NARS Copacabana Multiple, L'Oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Maya, Bare Minerals loose eyebrow makeup, L'Oreal True Match foundation in N3, Makeup For Ever HD Powder, Cover Girl pencil liner in Black brown on the water line and black Lash Blast mascara. 


No comments:

Post a Comment