Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seeing red!... in Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lust Red

When I bought Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in Lust Red I really wanted RED!  I've done some looks previously with this color but have never gotten the red to show...until now.  This is a very dark look...almost "Chicago" takes on "Goth".  But I LOVE IT for a nighttime look.  My friend bought Makeup For Ever's Aqua Cream in Red and gave me a sample of it to try with my Lust Red.  It's amazing.  Take a look!

Eyes - coat of Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream in Red on the lid, then Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in Lust Red over top of the red and blended out to the crease, next MAC Silver Fog pigment on inner corner of eye and brow bone and last blended some more Red Aqua Cream from inner lid to mid lid using my MAC 210 liner brush for precise blending. Also used my liner brush to line my lower lash line with a layer of Red Aqua Cream and Lust Red and lined the water line with my black kohl liner.  I used MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack and my black mascara.  Lips - MAC Heroine, and dab of GA ETK Lust Red, MAC Docile and some MUFE Red Aqua Cream on top....yes complicated but if you have a DARK RED lipstick it would do the trick!






Hope you LOVE IT as much as I do!  Have a great week everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I must agree, ive never found a true red eyeshadow! This colour really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it and typically I wear any looks to work but I think this one may not be appropriate. I just noticed a little blotch on my face...don't know whether it's my face or the lens on the camera! HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! You come up with some very creative looks with your eye makeup. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete