Pageviews last month

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Look of the Day (LOTD) ...Cool pastel eyes!!!!

Nothing like bright and colorful eyes to perk up a Monday morning...ALMOST LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT A CASE OF THE SATURDAYS!!!!

MAC Short Shorts all over eye area, add MAC Aquadisiac to lid, add MAC Juxt to inner lid, add MAC Stars N' Rockets in the crease and put MAC Parfait Amour to outer lid.  I lined my eyes with Almay liquid liner in Purple Amethyst and used MAC Opulash mascara in Victorious.





MAC Short Shorts all over eye area, add MAC Aquadisiac to lid, add MAC Juxt to inner lid, add MAC Stars N' Rockets in the crease and put MAC Parfait Amour to outer lid.  I lined my eyes with Almay liquid liner in Purple Amethyst and used MAC Opulash mascara in Victorious.


MAC Short Shorts all over eye area, add MAC Aquadisiac to lid, add MAC Juxt to inner lid, add MAC Stars N' Rockets in the crease and put MAC Parfait Amour to outer lid.  I lined my eyes with Almay liquid liner in Purple Amethyst and used MAC Opulash mascara in Victorious.
I also added MAC Short Shorts on my waterline/inner corner of the eye and below the inner corner of the eye and to top it off I added Rimmel purple crayon liner along my lower lash line.

This is MAC Electric Fuchsia on lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment