Pageviews last month

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fresh and glowy summer face with MAC Aquadisiac, MAC Club Eye and MAC Sandy B Swatch!

So, today I wore a white puffed sleeve blouse, brown slacks and aqua beaded/wood jewelry.  The MAC Aquadisiac and MAC Club eye went PERFECT with this look!


I used MAC Aquadisiac on the lid and below the lower lash line, I used MAC Club for the crease and concentrated the color more on the outside of the lid.  In this look I also used MAC Surf Baby! Short Shorts on the inner lid/highlighter and Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Maya (dark brown).

I think this is a very earthy, summery look that, along with the MAC Refined Golden bronzing powder and NARS Copacabana Multiple looked fresh and glowy.









MAC Sandy B Lipstick swatch....my new FAVE peach lip product!  I am SO in love with this lipstick.  This is THE perfect peach lipstick.  Coming from me (the self-proclaimed peach fanatic!) that's sayin' somethin'!

7 comments:

  1. Your Skin Looks lovely, What foundation did you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice! Thank you for commenting...you're my first non-friend comment! :) I used L'Oreal True Match foundation in the N3 shade, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20 and Makeup For Ever HD Powder. I have to say for States-side drugstore makeup you can't find a better foundation than True Match! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the Sandy B lipstick - I plan to check it out for my next B2M! Love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's a BEAUTIFUL color and is really easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that here in england we dont get make up forever! im going to dubai next spring and im jsut going buy all their stuff! I love your blog, im new to the whole makeup blogging, and im not sure how to 'become your friend' on here haha, so if i find out soon, you will be my first friend on here! at the minute im lonely! haha. keep up the good work :D p.s love the hermes photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you order MUFE online??? I can tell you the HD powder if my FAVE finishing powder in the world. Their Star Powder loose shadows are really great too. Thanks for visiting! I'm jealous that you guys have ready access to Illamasqua! I have to order in online over here. I think you friended me successfully on my blog. I also put your blog on my "blog list" on the right side of the screen so you can get some more exposure (not that I have too much myself - but every bit helps) :) You keep up the good work too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you can! i will have to try to get some, heard amazing things about the hd powder and hd foundation! yes i think i did :-) aw thankyou! i will try and work out how to do that and do that on mine for your blog, ive only had this since yesterday so still not 100% how to use it :-) x

    ReplyDelete