Pageviews last month

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog is back up! Update from Thurs and Friday wardrobe forecast (uh..a little late) -

Happy Friday everyone!!!!  Apologize for the late post today but the "system" was down.  As you may have noticed - my post from yesterday was deleted but it may be back later.  They were only stock photos anyway. 

Here is an update from yesterday...  This is the OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em with the Essie Kisses and Bises I talked about yesterday.  This is two coats of the OPI and one coat of the Essie...and of course my Essie Good to Go.  Love this combo!


This is my Michele with the limited edition multicolored croc strap.  This strap came out a couple of years ago.  My new Michele strap obsession is the white cherry patent strap.  It's not mine yet but I hope to have one someday.  :)

This is the Swarovski and sterling necklace I made to go with yesterday's outfit.  Beading is another one of my favorite things to do!

This is the necklace I'm wearing today with my navy knit crossover top, jeans and aqua sandals.  This is a blue topaz and sterline Sara Blaine necklace my in-laws gave to me for Mother's Day.  I looked into Sara Blaine Jewelry online and they have GORGEOUS stuff.

Here is my Brighton flower bracelet.  LOVE Brighton jewelry.  If you love cute and "charming" jewelry you'll LOVE Brighton jewelry.  My mom has one that has all types of spring items on it from last year. 




Here's the eyeshadow combo for today!  This is MAC Aquadisiac, MAC Prance and MAC Deep Truth.  Aquadisiac is on the lid, Prance is on the inner eye and brow, and Deep Truth is in the crease and concentrated darker on the outer eye.  I will post the pic of my lid later on this evening. 

These are the swatches for colors (left to right) Prance, Deep Truth, Aquadisiac, Prance. 

1 comment: