Pageviews last month

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My favorite things 3

Got this handful of creamy colored rose and pearl stretch bracelets from this GREAT store called Charming Charlie.  My friends and mom LOVE this place as well.  You can spend HOURS there and come out with an armful of accessories for under 50 bucks.  These bracelets look pretty one at a time, a few at a time or all together.
I originally got these bracelets to go with this gauzy sheer scarf from The Loft.  Another one of my favorite stores.  I wore these with a mauve silk skirt and a structured white button up shirt with MAC Prance ES, MAC Swish ES and MAC Trax ES.  I did my nails in Essie Merino Cool with a topcoat of Sephora OPI in Wardrobe Change.
.
Another Charming Charlie find!  The rings of crystals on the front of this bracelet have captured my undivided attention while typing at work.  I will go so far to say this bracelet is so fun and sparkly it's down right distracting!  And as it was stated above, this purchase was made to go with a scarf (below)

I purchased this delicious gold, green, aqua, and purple scarf at Charming Charlie as well.  I wore these with a white knit shirt with my jeans and the eyes were done in MAC Gorgeous Gold, MAC Steamy,  MAC Swimming and MAC Vanilla Pigment.  That day I did my nails in Essie Turquoise and Caicos with a topcoat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blizzard Blue.  Just so everyone knows right now I'm really into Essie and Essie's fast drying topcoat Good to Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment