Pageviews last month

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Late night makeup! Post 2 - Playing with Purple!

I recently bought, as you might have read, some new MAC pigments.  I was SO excited to see what kind of looks I could get out of these new medium of mine!  The first look is more of a daytime look, the second is and nighttime look and the third is more of a formal night out look...like prom or a ball.  This is a buildable look which can be great if you're going from work to a night out.  Also - -  I didn't mention this on my last post BUT one of the hazards of this being "Late Night Makeup" is "Late Night Hair" - SO...try not to be overwhelmed by the mess that is my coif.




.
These first pics are the minimal purple pics.  This is MAC Softwash Grey pigment with a bit of MAC Stars N Rockets over it.  Than I added Almay Purple Amethyst liquid liner, a Rimmel purple crayon liner under my eye and MAC Wonder Woman Opulash Mascara in Victorious (purple).  It's a very subtle look but could be worn anywhere.
..with flash...



For the next few pics I've done a few extra things.  I've completely covered my lid in the Almay purple liquid liner and Prevention of Sexual Harassment(black with purple sparkle to it) and added MAC Silver Fog pigment to the brow and inner lid.  In addition, I put my black mascara on to really define the lashes.




...with flash...

This is the first of the Prom Makeup Look pics.  I added Tarina Tarantino E/S in Victorian Punk to the bottom of the top lid, MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack for a cats eye and MAC Reflect Pearl glitter to the inside lid/nose and the outer lid just above the liner wing.  I love how glitzy this looks!

This is MAC Softwash Grey pigment with a bit of MAC Stars N Rockets over it.  Than I added Almay Purple Amethyst liquid liner, topped it with MAC Later pigment, a Rimmel purple crayon liner under my eye and MAC Wonder Woman Opulash Mascara in Victorious (purple).  Tarina Tarantino E/S in Victorian Punk to the bottom of the top lid, MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack for a cats eye and MAC Reflect Pearl glitter to the inside lid/nose and the outer lid just above the liner wing.

This is MAC Softwash Grey pigment with a bit of MAC Stars N Rockets over it.  Than I added Almay Purple Amethyst liquid liner, a Rimmel purple crayon liner under my eye and MAC Wonder Woman Opulash Mascara in Victorious (purple).  Tarina Tarantino E/S in Victorian Punk to the bottom of the top lid, MAC Fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack for a cats eye and MAC Reflect Pearl glitter to the inside lid/nose and the outer lid just above the liner wing.

....with flash...


Ok, this is my late night attempt at trying to FAKE a better hairdo so you can picture going out on the town with this look...try to use your imagination...



I'm SO wearing this for New Year's Eve this year.  Watch out 2012!!!  Ok, goodnight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment