Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe Forecast - Black and Pink

The wardrobe I've laid out for this morning includes a black ruffle collar top with cap sleeves and gray slacks with my plain black pumps.  Drab right?  WRONG!  Accessories include:

Jewelry - Michele Watch (wear it everyday but the band sometimes changes), Belle Etoile crystal and rubber bracelet, Lyric sterling/diamond/amethyst earrings, and my diamond right hand ring (All of this jewelry minus my Michele was either bought or won from a little local jewelry store called Jewelry By Design).




Makeup - Eyes in MAC Revved Up pigment, with MAC Prance for the brow and inner lid, Stila Terracotta for the crease and black accents on the outer lid. 

Lips in MAC Heroine from the Wonder Woman collection and...

MAC Docile from the Jeanius collection....  Hope it all comes together as hoped!  Will post pics once dressed. Again..I will be talking to the Husband (and resident geek) about how to make my pics show up more true to color.  It might help if I use a REAL camera and not my IPhone.  Just a thought.  :)  What are the exciting and colorful parts of your look today?

No comments:

Post a Comment