Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weeknight beauty haul! CCO is my new favorite store!!!!

I have to thank my friend and co-worker, Maria, for introducing me to the wonderful world of discount high-end cosmetics.  Today she took me to Cosmetics Company Outlet AKA CCO.  I was looking for MAC pigments and found I could get a LOT more for my money in this store.  CCO sells cosmetics from department store companies' collections a season or two after they launch.  It was amazing!!!!  During this trip I decided to take advantage of the MAC Tartan Tale (Holiday '10) stock they had - 

I bought MAC Later pigment -


As you can see this is a black with a purple sparkle and sheen to it.  BEAUTIFUL! 



-and I bought the MAC Cool Thrillseekers Pigment set.  I can't WAIT to use these.


Silver Fog, Softwash Grey; Reflects Pearl Glitter (Wet)
Cheers My Dear, Mauvement, Silver Fog (Wet)                                                                                                                    ..Thanks to Temptalia for letting us have such great pics and swatches! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm blushing!! :) The CCO is tha' biiizzniz! LOVE that place & you got some great MAC items!

    ReplyDelete